Feng Shui is not a gimmick or a unique decorating style. It is a time-tested discipline with specific guidelines involving geographical, psychological, philosophical, mathematical, aesthetic and astrological concepts in relation to living space and energy flow. In short, Feng Shui is about balanced living – the alignment between you and your home.
According to scientific research, the environment has a tangible effect on your health and quality of life. Using Feng Shui principles when arranging a home or work environment can support your comfort and health. Decorating choices such as color selections, furniture arrangement, lighting, and accessories selected in accordance with Feng Shui will create a comfortable and balanced space, helping you to relax.
When an environment has incorrect Feng Shui, it will make you feel uncomfortable. Incorrect Feng Shui can cause loss of wealth and/or health and relationship issues. When good location and design is combined with good Feng Shui, the environment appeals to the senses and feels comfortable, balanced and inviting. Bottom line – you are better able to live to your full potential.
Did You Know?
- Based on the direction your home faces, you’ll have several
areas that you can use to increase prosperity.
- If you’ve ever felt uncomfortable in a space but didn’t quite know why, odds are the Feng Shui was unbalanced.
- Adding red to a space will create fire energy and can help the space to feel more comfortable?
- Traditional Feng Shui does not involve philosophy, superstition
or religion. It is the study of time and space. Feng Shui seeks to
harmonize nature’s forces within your living or working space.
- The following companies have used Feng Shui: Microsoft,
Chase Manhattan, Hyatt Hotels, CNN, ABC, IBM, AT & T, & Donald Trump.
Next Time…the scientific proof that environment influences well-being….