Using green cleaning products for household cleaning without toxins can work well, but since there are no federal requirements regarding the safety of each ingredient in the product, if you want to ensure you’re cleaning green, consider using these natural products.
- Cleaning Counter-tops – Baking Soda
- Removing soap residue from shower stalls – Cream of Tartar
- Deodorizing toilet bowl – White Vinegar
- Removing stains from bathtub – Hydrogen Peroxide
- Freshening laundry – Borax
- General household cleaning – Castile Soap
You’ll love the natural smell from using these rather than an offensive chemical smell from countless cleaning products. For me, it helps me stay in the green frame of mind by using natural products.